Machine Head Pedals
The MHP EVELYN is a departure from your typical medium gain stompbox - grittier, crunchier tones that are more aggressive than a hotrodded TS type pedal are it's calling card.
At the core of the MHP EVELYN are fragments of the Tube Sound Fuzz by Craig Anderton. The MHP EVELYN is redesigned for flexibility and tonal improvements that the original was not capable of. This was achieved by building the MHP EVELYN around DUAL DRIVE controls that are independently voiced.
Drive 1 has plenty of gain and bite. Drive 2 has less gain but is voiced for deep bass. The two are blended for your specific tastes, similar to jumpered amp channels. You can go from tight, biting overdrive to sizzling distortion depending on the knob mixture. There are hints of fuzz overtones at most settings, as well!
The MHP EVELYN is a perfect match into crunchy and clean amps. And it's a stacker's paradise - pair it up with another dirt box to get endless combinations, and the possibilities are wide open. If you've tried "standard fare" dirt pedals and have run out of options, the MHP EVELYN was made for you!
Completely wired by hand, with a handmade overbuilt circuitboard. $155.00 shipped (domestic).
- (2009-08-24) Evelyn Dual Drive - Machine Head Pedals - Long version by Burgerman666
- (2009-08-25) Evelyn Dual Drive - Short version - Machine Head Pedals by Burgerman666
- Craig Anderton's Tube-Sound Fuzz
- Bogdan Helter Skelter - "Polish Love" overdrive
- Vintage Records Polish Love
- Catalinbread Hyper Pak Dirty Channel (inspired by Tube-Sound Fuzz, but using a CD4007)
- Guitarsystems DriveTool Junior
- Langtronics Angel Of Death
- Machine Head Pedals Evelyn MkII
- Myrtle Pedals Blessed by Distortion
- Pignose Detonator S.P.
- Tone Factor Mule
- Mojo Hand FX Mule (new brand name)
- True Grit Tchoeb
- Way Huge Red Llama Overdrive
- Way Huge WHE203 Red Llama MkII (Dunlop reissue)
- Ben Adrian Bunny Drive (based on the Red Llama)
- Chicago Stompworks Redd Fox (based on the Red Llama)
- Electronic Orange Tube Flavoured Overdrive (based on the Red Llama)
- Elephant Stomp Boxes Fred Llama (based on the Red Llama)
- Feisty Little One Red Tauntaun (based on the Red Llama)
- Freedom Tube Amplification Llama Roja (based on the Red Llama)
- General Guitar Gadgets Red Llama Replica (based on the Red Llama)
- Lenahan Llama Rojo (based on the Red Llama)
- M3 GuitarWorks Redrum Overdrive (based on the Red Llama)
- North Effects The Llama OD (based on the Red Llama)
- Old Orange Freight Train (based on the Red Llama)
- Penfar FX Rooster Fist (based on the Red Llama)
- Pro Tone Pedals Brahma (based on the Red Llama)
- REDesign Lard Meal (based on the Red Llama)
- RGW Electronics Dirty Dan (based on the Red Llama)
- Vick Audio Llama Overdrive
- Wren and Cuff Red Camel (based on the Red Llama)