Exceptional drive sound, a fusion of TS9 with a silicon Fuzz tone, endless tone combinations between the four knobs and the select key, since a '70 Fuzz up to a creamy tube sound.
- Volume: controls the volume of the saída do pedal.
- Tone: adds bass and sharps to the tone
- Bias: Acts in the tone as a “presence”, changing the final volume. When used together with gain in reverse positions you can get defasados pickups tones. Use your imagination!
- Gain: saturation! Just that!
- Mini-toggle switch:
- Light: for humbuckers
- Diet: for guitars with high-gain pickups
- Classic: Single Coils and Vintage guitars
Preferred adjustments As it is a very dynamic and easy pedal, it is very hard to choose among so many adjustments. But a classic choice would be mini-toggle key in “classic” and the volume at four o'clock and the tone at three o'clock and bias at four o'clock and gain at five o'clock. It is a classic silicon fuzz sound, warm and fat.
You may test every knob in every position, there are several variations (high-end volume, gain at nine o'clock controlling the master in the bias - this is one of my favourite ones)
- True Bypass: Potenciometers
- Alpha: metal film capacitors.
- Jacks switchcraft: Hammond style cabinet
- Everything packed in a specially cool-coated box!
- (2010-07-04) MG The Drive by MG Music
- (2010-07-06) MG The Drive - slide guitar by MG Music
- (2010-07-06) MG The Drive - BURNNNN!!!! by MG Music
- (2010-07-06) MG The Drive by MG Music
- (2013-09-13) la machinna + THE DRIVE by MG Music
- (2013-12-09) MG Music "The Drive" and "Crunsh" (Stratocaster) by Dmitry Andrianov
- (2013-12-09) MG Music "The Drive" and "Crunsh" (Gibson) by Dmitry Andrianov