MAESTRO is a Treble Booster inspired by the legendary Dallas Rangemaster, widely used in the late ‘60s and early ‘70s.
Queen, Eric Clapton, John Mayall, Black Sabbath and many others have used it and it is still widely sought-after, becoming a very rare object.
The sound is characterized by germanium transistors (OC44 or equivalent) capable of reproducing a valvular sound and in the mean time it passes it on to the connected chain of effects.
It provides a boost on mid-range and treble tones that can add a layer of sweet distortion to the sound of the guitar.
The addition of dynamic control (MISCELA) mixes the sound, melting it with the sound features of your instrument amplifying the versatility and the possibilities of use.
- Guadagno (Gain): manages the amount of harmonic pressure. The increasing of the Booster is very linear and interacts beautifully with the Mixture's settings.
- Miscela (Mixture-Dynamics): adjusts the dynamic of the Booster in a largely progressive way, it interacts with every nuance of the guitar without mixing the harmonics, even in full chord.
- Supply voltage: 9V (center - / + External)
- Completely True Bypass
It enhances crunch sounds without any noise, it’s perfect for both Blues and Rock at all levels.
It's very British.
- (2013-09-21) Quick review of the Mendoza Hand Made Maestro by Mendoza
- (2014-03-24) Mendoza Maestro germanium treble booster pedal demo with Kingbee Tele by Gearmanndude
- (2014-04-11) Grande Demo!Un ringraziamento a Gearmanndude che ha saputo evidenziare tutte le armoniche del Maestro Germanium Treble Boost. by Mendoza
- (2014-07-06) Stratocaster Jeff Beck, Maestro, Big Muff 72/73, Ripetente by Mendoza
- (2016-01-09) Mendoza Hand Made Maestro: Best Treble Booster on the Planet? by Mendoza