This delay pedal gives you the analog style delay, a really warm repeat sound.
- True bypass with high quality 3PDT switch.
- High quality component , metal film resistors , polyester film capacitors.
- Control : TIME / REPEAT / MIX , simple 3 knob control
- Uses standard Boss style 9VDC adapter negative center (2.1 mm.) or 9VDC battery
- Small Box size 5.8 x 11 x 3.2 cm. (Hammond 1590B)
- (2010-05-31) KEN test " Maxz's Vintage Delay " and Little Green Wonder overdrive by Maxz
- (2010-06-01) MaxZ Vintage delay thru Epiphone Valve Jr. mod. by Maxz
- (2010-06-06) Vintage delay by Maxz ( Atlas star Sapphire thur Marshall Haze 40 ) by Maxz
- (2010-06-06) Vintage Delay ( Gibson SG thru Marshall haze 40 ) by Maxz
- (2010-06-28) MXR Carbon copy VS Maxz's Vintage Delay by Maxz
- (2010-06-30) Maxz's Vintage Delay vs Trex Reptile.wmv by Maxz
- (2010-08-05) Vintage Delay with Fender American Sratocaster (Maple) by Maxz
- (2013-11-02) Vintage Delay 2 : self-oscillation by Maxz
- (2013-11-18) Vintage Delay 2 - Analog sound Delay by Maxz Pedals [HD] by Maxz
- (2014-08-20) Vintage Delay 2 with MXR EVH Phase 90 in Fx loop by Maxz
- (2015-03-19) MaxZ - Vintage Delay lll by Maxz
1 review, average score of
|2016-12-11||wiendahl||2||8.5/10||Great delay. Mine has a three way switch for dark/tape/analog. In my mind those are all the same sound and in using it I can't tell much||of a difference. But it sounds good regardless. Also has an effects loop which only effects the repeats. Add a chorus or a flanger or a|
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...