Perhaps the most unique of the Fuzz Elements models, the FV10 circuit generates lots of even-order harmonic overtones to provide a unique Octave/Fuzz sound that can then be mixed with the original guitar signal.
The FV10's overtone effects are dynamic and frequency dependant, changing constantly as it tracks different picking styles and/or alternate positions on the fretboard.
By chaining with other distortion pedals and adjusting the FV10's BLEND knob, an entire new range of effects can be achieved.
True Bypass Switching lets your instrument's signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
LED to indicate bypass/effect and battery condition for trouble-free performance.
Operates with 9V battery or standard AC adaptor for 9V (not included).
Made in Japan.
- Input Impedance: 150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 10k ohms
- Maximum Gain: 28dB (1 kHz)
- Input Noise: -106dB or less (Input shorted, IHF-A weighted)
- Controls: OVERTONE, BLEND, LEVEL
- Switch: BYPASS/EFFECT
- Indicator: BYPASS/EFFECT LED
- Power Supply: 6F22/6LF22 9V battery x 1 or Maxon AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 9mA max. / 9VDC
- Dimensions: 70(W) x 113(D) x 56(H) mm (with protrusion)
- Weight: Approx. 320g (incl. battery)
- Accessory: 6F22 9V battery x 1, operating manual
- (2013-10-08) TONE TALK 7g - Maxon Void Vs. Ampeg Scrambler - Guest Phil Caivano of Monster Magnet by Godlyke
- (2014-04-29) Maxon - Fuzz Elements - VOID by Kayzer
- (2014-06-11) Maxon: VOID Fuzz - Demo by Burgerman666
- (2014-06-25) PIMPIN' PEDALS - Maxon Fuzz Elements Void - Ampeg Scrambler by Godlyke
- Ampeg Scrambler
- Axis Skrambler (copy)
- Build Your Own Clone Scrambled Octave (copy)
- Correct Sound Scrambler (copy)
- Creepy Fingers Pink Elephant (based on...)
- DB Design Orange Scrambler (copy)
- dp Musicworks EggBeater (copy)
- Electronic Orange Scrambled Eggs (copy)
- Fredric Effects Scrambled Brainz (copy)
- JHS Pedals "Vintage Loft" series Ampeg Scrambler (copy)
- McNeece SCR Scrambler (copy)
- MMFX Egg Scrambler (copy)
- North Effects The Scrambler (copy)
- Paisley Tubby Effects Quasar
- Retroman Scram (copy)
- RonSound Over-Easy Fuzz (copy)
- Stress FX Octavcide (copy)
- Traves Grime - Distortion/Octave (copy)
- Vanilla Electronics VE-100 Scrambler (copy)
- Vanilla Electronics VE-101 Scrambler (copy)
- Wells Amp NYC 8 Ball (copy)