Designed to emulate one of Japan's most sought-after vintage pedals, the FF10 offers two distinct fuzz effects in one pedal.
The NOTCH footswitch selects between a bright, aggressive fuzz sound and more focused fuzz with scooped midrange.
True Bypass Switching lets your instrument's signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
Right LED to indicate bypass/effect and battery condition for trouble-free performance. Left LED indicates NOTCH engaged.
Operates with 9V battery or standard AC adaptor for 9V (not included).
Made in Japan.
- Input Impedance: 100k ohms
- Output Impedance: 100k ohms
- Maximum Gain: 56dB (1.2 kHz) NOTCH
- Input Noise: -128dB or less (Input shorted, IHF-A weighted)
- Controls: SUSTAIN, TONE, LEVEL
- Switches: BYPASS/EFFECT, NOTCH
- Indicators: BYPASS/EFFECT LED, NOTCH LED
- Power Supply: 6F22/6LF22 9V battery x 1 or Maxon AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 8mA max. / 9VDC
- Dimensions: 70(W) x 113(D) x 56(H) mm (with protrusion)
- Weight: Approx. 330g (incl. battery)
- Accessory: 6F22 9V battery x 1, operating manual
- (2013-10-04) TONE TALK 7c - Maxon Fire Vs. Roland Bee Baa Fuzz Pedal - Guest Phil Caivano of Monster Magnet by Godlyke
- (2014-01-23) Maxon - Fuzz Elements - FIRE by Kayzer
- (2016-03-05) Tom Hatziemanouel demos the Maxon Fuzz Elements Fire FF10 by Godlyke
- Ace Tone FM-1 Fuzz Master
- Ace Tone FM-2 Fuzz Master
- Ace Tone FM-3 Fuzz Master
- Roland AF-100 Bee Baa - Fuzz and Treble Booster