Godlyke (Maxon distributor)
The company that invented the overdrive has re-invented the clean booster!
Introducing the Maxon DB10 Dual Booster – a unique concept in booster design, the DB10 features two completely independent boost circuits in a single compact housing.
The Clean (Left) channel offers up to +20 dB of clean boost with a completely flat frequency response.
The Vintage (Right) channel also offers +20 dB of boost, but with a slight high frequency roll-off and a mild mid-boost when set to max.
Each circuit has its own input and output jacks, allowing them to be cascaded into one another in any order. Place an overdrive or distortion (or any pedal, for that matter) in between the channels for additional tonal options – super-saturated overdrive that can be boosted for solos, etc.
Independent status LED’s indicate which channel is engaged and both channels feature True Bypass Switching using a 3PDT switch. Battery or DC (9-18 V) power options.
Godlyke (Maxon distributor) press release (August 15, 2012)
Godlyke announces release of Maxon DB10 Dual Booster
The company that invented the classic “808” overdrive has now re-invented the clean booster!
Introducing the Maxon DB10 Dual Booster – a unique concept in booster design, the DB10 features two completely independent Boost circuits in a single compact housing.
Each of the DB10’s Boost circuits has its own input and output jacks, allowing them to be cascaded into one another in any order.
In addition, a separate overdrive/distortion pedal can be placed in between the DB10’s two channels, allowing the user to increase either Volume, amount of Gain, or both simultaneously.
Maxon DB10 Dual Booster features include:
- Clean channel with +20 dB of boost and flat frequency response
- Vintage channel with +20 dB of boost and slight hi-frequency roll-off
- Individual Status Indicator LED’s for each channel
- 9-volt Battery or 9-18 Volt DC adaptor power options
- Optional 18-volt operation improves dynamic range and headroom
- Separate in/out jacks for each channel
- Mechanical True Bypass switching for both channels
- Close-proximity switches allow user to operate both channels simultaneously
- MSRP: $299, Street Price: $249