- Offers distinctive analog delay sound with roundish but forceful tone. Creates natural reverb effect which does not interfere with original sound.
- Max. delay time 600mSec. is available in spite of the compact enclosure. Offers right setting even in slow ballad.
- Low-noise design with no distortion. Creates clear and brilliant delay sound for every note, which is also available when combined with overdrive or distortion pedal.
- True analog delay with BBD ICs. Distinctive analog aggressive feedback playing is possible.
- LEDs to indicate bypass/effect and battery condition for trouble-free performance.
- Two-way power operation, using 9V battery or optional AC adaptor.
- Made in Japan.
Godlyke press release (June 27, 2013)
Maxon AD10 Analog Delay features include:
- 600 millisecond analog delay
- Warm, organic delay tone with low noise
- Delay Time, Blend and Repeat controls
- Proprietary noise filtering circuit for delay repeats
- Capable of self-oscillation effects
- Works in FX loop or front-end of amp
- MSRP: $299, Street Price: $249
- (2012-12-13) MAXON DB10/AD10???????????????????? by digimartnet
- (2013-02-02) Maxon : AD10 ANALOG DELAY by Burgerman666
- (2013-03-22) Maxon AD10 Analog Delay - Demo by Godlyke
- (2013-04-25) Maxon - AD10 - Analog Delay by Kayzer
- (2013-04-29) PIMPIN PEDALS' - The Best Analog Delay - Maxon AD10 by Godlyke
- (2013-05-15) MAXON AD10 Analog Delay guitar pedal demo with Gibson SG & OD808 by Gearmanndude
- (2013-09-27) Maxon AD10 Analog Delay by Retro Channel
- (2013-09-30) Lance Keltner Demos the Maxon AD10 Analog Delay by Godlyke
- (2013-11-20) Behind the Scenes / Unboxing MAXON ASC10 Chorus & AD10 Delay Pedals : 3P3D2013-DAY20 by The Tone King
- (2013-11-20) MAXON ASC10 Chorus & AD10 Delay Pedals : Demo & Review : 3P3D2013-DAY 20 ~ 30 Pedals 30 Days by The Tone King
- (2014-04-29) Maxon AD10 Analog Delay by Godlyke
- (2014-09-13) Maxon AD10 Analog Delay Pedal Demo by intheblues
- (2014-09-16) Maxon AD10 Analog Delay Pedal by intheblues
- (2015-03-02) #MaxonMondays: We hung out with Jon Donais from Anthrax & Shadows Fall and he ran us down on some of the sounds he uses from his #Maxon #OD9,#CP9 and #AD10. by Godlyke
- (2016-09-02) Revocation's Dan Gargiulo plays the Maxon AD10 Analog Delay by Godlyke
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...