- Offers distinctive analog delay sound with roundish but forceful tone. Creates natural reverb effect which does not interfere with original sound.
- Max. delay time 600mSec. is available in spite of the compact enclosure. Offers right setting even in slow ballad.
- Low-noise design with no distortion. Creates clear and brilliant delay sound for every note, which is also available when combined with overdrive or distortion pedal.
- True analog delay with BBD ICs. Distinctive analog aggressive feedback playing is possible.
- LEDs to indicate bypass/effect and battery condition for trouble-free performance.
- Two-way power operation, using 9V battery or optional AC adaptor.
- Made in Japan.
Godlyke press release (June 27, 2013)
Maxon AD10 Analog Delay features include:
- 600 millisecond analog delay
- Warm, organic delay tone with low noise
- Delay Time, Blend and Repeat controls
- Proprietary noise filtering circuit for delay repeats
- Capable of self-oscillation effects
- Works in FX loop or front-end of amp
- MSRP: $299, Street Price: $249
No forum threads about this effect yet.