- determines when the effect will trigger.
- boosts the center frequency for more dramatic filtering (like a Resonance control on a synthesizer).
- Filter (LP/BP/HP)
- Selects the type of filter: Lowpass, Bandpass or Highpass.
- Drive (Up/Down)
- Selects the direction of the filter sweep: upwards or downwards.
- Range (High/Low)
- Selects the frequency range of the filter.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 500K Ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10K Ohms
- Filter Frequency
- 100 Hz Â 2 KHz (Low) / 200 Hz Â 4 KHz (High)
- Residual Noise
- -100 dBV or less (input shorted IHF-A weighted)
- 129(D) x 74(W) x 55(H)mm
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...