The Engineer Is a mythically inspired Bass overdrive with improvements!
The gain control acts as two separate knobs in one controlling the mix of a clean boost signal and a separate overdriven signal as well as turning up and down the gain of said overdriven signal. This lets you dial in a great blend of clean and overdriven Bass.
The EQ section has a full 3 band baxandall tone stack that lets you cut or boost the Bass, Mid's and Treble giving you way more control over the tone and shape of your drive.
Its running internally at 18v for the best possible headroom and clarity and this coupled with the 3 different clipping options that give you 3 different flavors of gain make for a wide range of tones available to you.
- Output: your overall volume
- Bass: Cut or Boost the bass
- Mid: Cut or Boost the mid's
- Treble: Cut or Boost the treble
- Gain: The amount of overdrive mixed in
- Clipping: Choose between Germanium, Silicon and Diode Lift (no clipping)
- 3 clipping options
- 3 band Baxandall Eq
- 9v 50ma
- Top Hole Jacks
- Clickless True Bypass
- 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1mm x 66mm x 35.3mm)