Hop on board with The Conductor V2, an optical tremolo that features the same warm, natural sound of the previous version.
Version 2 includes more than just updated graphics.The improved Conductor brings additional waveforms & subdivisions, with onboard tap, external tap and expression inputs. All of which bring you a wide variety of controls so that you will be able to engineer your ideal tremolo tone.
- Depth: Controls the strength of the tremolo effect, from light flutter to wavering pulse
- Wave: Select 6 unique waveforms for a variety of undulating textures
- Ramp Time: A Unique feature that controls the time it takes for the Conductor to change its tap speed (from 0-10 seconds)
- Gain: Control the output volume to compensate for any perceived loss of volume at higher depths
- Tap Division: Select 6 tap divisions to keep you right on time
- Rate: Manually change the speed of the tremolo
- External tap (Normally Open)
- External expression control (compatible with Moog EP-3 or similar expression pedals)
- Top Mounted Jacks
- Soft-touch True-Bypass Switches
- Power requirement: 9v 100ma (does not include power supply)
- Dimensions: 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1 mm x 66 mm x 35.3 mm)