Purify, perfect, and transform your guitar signal tone using the power of the Alchemist.
The Alchemist allows you to split your mono signal or sum your stereo signal to mono, giving you the power to switch between a stereo and mono amp rig without having to rewire your entire pedalboard. Using two high-quality, independent buffers, the Alchemist also restores high-end frequency loss that occurs from passing through multiple pedals and cables, maintaining the purity of your signal and creating a natural response that sounds like plugging straight into your amp!
With the Alchemist, you can transform your guitar signal into several useful configurations:
- Use the independent buffers as an input and output buffer to maintain your guitar tone over long cable runs.
- Leave the black input unplugged to automatically split your signal to an always-on tuner without any tone loss, or create a parallel mono signal path.
- Leave the black output unplugged to automatically combine your stereo inputs into the red output.
Note: When changing its configuration, we recommend that you power-cycle the Alchemist by unplugging the unit for 2 seconds.
- Power requirement: 9-18v (50 mA)
- Dimensions: 3.64" x 1.16" x 1.25
- (2017-05-11) The Alchemist - Transmutation Box by Matthews Effects
- (2017-05-11) Use headphones!!! And watch the full demo on YouTube! by Matthews Effects
- (2017-05-22) Have you watched our demo on how easy the Alchemist is to use? Watch it on YouTube and make sure to wear headphones! by Matthews Effects
- (2017-05-24) 60CH NEWS: Matthews Effects - THE ALCHEMIST (made with Podbean) by 60 Cycle Hum