Teh Brootz is a high gain pedal designed for the discriminating hard rock and metal guitarist.
Teh Brootz gives a smooth, distorted tone to your guitar, and because it uses an internal charge pump to run at 18V, you have more headroom and dynamic range. This means that the pedal is more sensitive to your pick attack and subtle playing dynamics.
The three band active EQ has an adjustable mid frequency. This can allow you to dial in the perfect metal tone from 80s thrash with super scooped mids to modern djent with boosted mids and everything in between.
- sturdy die cast aluminum enclosure
- true bypass circuitry
- premium quality resistors and capacitors to ensure maximum tone
- premium quality switchcraft jacks for years of reliable use
- operates off of a standard Boss style 9V DC adapter (center pin negative)
- controls: Level, Gain, Treble, Mid Frequency, Mids, and Bass controls.
- internal charge pump to run circuit at 18V for added headroom.
- extra bright LED to ensure on-stage visibility.
- Knob style and color
- Enclosure color
- LED color
Price: $200 CAD + shipping. Custom options extra.
- (2013-11-02) Master Effects - Teh Brootz playthrough (HQ Audio) by Master Effects
- (2013-11-04) Master Effects - Teh Brootz demo (HQ Audio) by Master Effects