Massive FX Pedals
The G.O.A.F. (the Golden Order of the Alchemist Fuzz) is a hand-wired dynamic heavy fuzz with massive â€œbuzzy/treblyâ€ tones imparted by NOS AC125 and Russian Germanium transistors, and a vintage octave up effect. The G.O.A.F. circuit is our take on the legendary Baldwin Burns Buzzaround fuzz with a twist. Hand-selected components and extensive listening to each component yields one insane Kung Fu Fuzz Master. If youâ€™re looking for a typical fuzz, go elsewhere. The G.O.A.F. aspires to reach insane-o-matic heights.
G.O.A.F. controls include:
- Master Volume
- Tone Shape or â€œBalanceâ€ â€“ primarily a mid-range control
- Fuzz/Sustain Amount â€“ Note: if turned all the way to the left you will not hear your guitar
- Timbre/Tone/Attack Knob â€“ primarily a treble control
- Dual Footswitches: Right footswitch (Red LED) turns Fuzz on/off; Left Footswitch (Green LED) turns Vintage Octave on/off. Vintage Octave can be used without the fuzz. Note if you are only using the Vintage Octave the Master Volume will not adjust Master Volume without the Fuzz footswitch on as well.
All component and design decisions are based on tone with emphatic disregard for cost or compromise resulting in stunning tonal excess.
Massive FX pedals General Info:
- Hand crafted in Los Angeles, CA USA
- 100% Analog in design, several models utilize rare NOS vintage components such as AC125 and OC44, and hand matched silicon transistors.
- High-end components such as Lumberg â€œenclosedâ€ input/output jacks and Potentiometer dust caps for years of noise-free operation.
- Unique artwork and hand-applied finish on Powder Coated enclosures
- Each of the 1st 200 pedalâ€™s inside back plate is hand numbered by former â€œThe Simpsonsâ€ cartoonist/artist Tom Winkler in debut versions of Massive FX Pedals.
Please see website for all latest specs as this information can change periodically.