- Mode (Vib/Trem)
- Shape (Triangle-Square)
Of all the retro effects to hit the shops in the recent years, perhaps the most authentic and coolest is tremolo. Instaltlly calling up the spirit of the 60's, tremolo was the first effect to appear on a Marshall amp in the early 1960's. Marshall have now updated the tremolo effect in the form of the Vibratrem.
By using split phase modulation, a truley awesome stereo sound field can be created by connecting the VT-1 Vibratrem up to two amplifiers. The Vibratrem features a passive bypass for the main signal path to ensure conplete tonal integrity and has a quality of tone matched only by its versitility.
- Solid metal casing
- Passive bypass
- Second output for stereo spread
- Vibrato / Tremolo mode switch
- Speed control
- Depth control
- Wave shape control
- (2012-08-24) Marshall VT1 Vibratrem by JamStageCz
- (2014-09-29) Marshall Vibratrem VT-1, vibrato/tremolo pedal, Msm workshop. by MSM Workshop
- (2017-04-10) Marshall VT-1 Vibratrem Pedal - Product Demo by Marshall
- (2017-04-11) Subtle vibrato or maxed out tremolo? The Marshall VT-1 Vibratrem covers all bases. Get yours at http://bit.ly/2o3fUwT by Marshall