- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
The Regenerator is a chorus, a flanger and a phaser pedal in one sturdy shell. It's a stereo modulation pedal providing a diverse range of six different modes for you to explore, sure in the knowledge that the tone- preserving passive bypass is just a footswitch away.
From the sweeping detuned tones of the vintage chorus to a phaser that swells with energy, listen as the Regenerator entwines itself around your sound. With full control over the speed, depth and regeneration, it's every modulation pedal you'll ever need.
- Multi-mode selector switch
- Speed control
- Depth control
- Regeneration control
- Vintage Chorus - A classic chorus, adding mellow sweeps to high speed vibrato and everything in between to your sound.
- Multi Chorus - Based upon Marshall's classic Supervibe pedal, its unique sweeping pattern allows you to create simple sweeps through to complex ensemble sounds.
- Vintage Flanger - The versatile vintage flanger let's you go deep and detune your sound to extremes, turn up the regen for it to soar across your sound, or hold back to create natural flange effects.
- Phaser - A rich phasing effect making your sound swell with energy, creating fluid waves which wash around your tone.
- Step Phaser - Adding a crystal staircase effect to the phaser mode allows you to trip around its sweeping textures.
- Vintage Vibe - Get those good vibrations with this swirling vintage vibe mode.
- Solid metal casting
- Passive bypass
- Expression pedal input
- (2009-03-29) Marshall Regenerator Demo by shortscalematt
- (2010-07-08) Marshall RG-1 Regenerator Modulation Pedal by lynchsandman
- (2012-07-10) Marshall RG1 Regenerator by JamStageCz
- (2017-04-12) Marshall RG-1 Regenerator Pedal - Product Demo by Marshall
- (2017-04-18) From lush chorus, to phasers, flangers and more. The Marshall RG-1 Regenerator. Get yours at http://bit.ly/2oCJ72L by Marshall