Mars Effects USA
The Mars "TWIN TUBE" is a powerful Tube Driven Overdrive that offers dual tube power not commonly found in Tube drive effects.
Captures that saturated punch that only a Tube can. Using 2 classic 12AX7 Tubes that are specific to each channel so no power is lost in channel switching.
The "TWIN TUBE" features dual mode tone and switching..The warm, sustaining Overdriven mode is called “BLOODER" and the other is a stronger, more aggressive distortion option with plenty of harmonic overtones called "SWANK".
Features at a glance:
- Tube Driven Overdrive/Distortion using 2 12AX7 Tubes.
- True Bypass through out for signal chain integrity.
- Totally Solid Brushed Stainless Steel enclosure.
- Full Volume, Tone & Gain controls.
- Dual Mode (Blooder and Swank) for power tone options.
- Powered by Supplied Adaptor ( AC 12V 1000 ma)
- Uses high quality parts for a long reliable life.
- Metal Stomp Switch
- LED Stage Status on
- Dims: 5.25 " W x 6.50" H x 3" D (Top of Tube enclosure)
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Nominal Input Level: -15dBv
- Nominal Output Level: >-15dBv
- Output Impedance (Bypass = Equal to outer device): BLOODED： < 280KΩ, SWANK： < 370KΩ
- Controls: BLOODED： TONE, VOLUME, SWANK： TONE, VOLUME, GAIN： BLOODED/SWANK
- Bypass Switch, Channels Switch
- Bypass: True Bypass entire mechanical separation structure.
- Connectors: 1/4″ Input jack(Mono), 1/4″ Output jack(Mono)
- Tube Type: 12AX7×2
- Current Consumption: 1000mA @ 12VAC “Real Sound” AC Adapter
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 151mm×77mm×188mm (W×H×D)
- Weight (Without AC Adapter): 996 g 2.19Ib.