Mars Effects USA
The Mars Harmonic Tube is a powerful Tube Driven Overdrive that really pumps out the tone!
Captures that saturated punch that only a Tube can. Uses one classic 12AX7 Tube. Built very well and housed in a solid brushed metal casing.
Featuring Volume, Tone and Gain controls, this thing will start to sing when it is warmed up. Even features a cool Blue LED near the Tube casing for a great little effect on stage. Comes with it's own power supply.
Watch it glow and get set to go. Nice looking unit with dual punchy drive options!!
The "Harmonic Tube” is designed with two different channels that go from a rounded and focused punch to a much harder and aggressive sound and was designed with added frequency compensation to help capture the direct sound coming from the pickups for an accurate and powerful tone.
2 Mode switch option:
- SLICK channel of the “Harmonic Tube” produces a smoother overdrive sound.
- “QUILLED” channel produces a heavier Distortion tone.
Harmonic Tube feature set:
- External power supply jack (12VAC/1000mA supplied)
- SLICK/QUILLED Indicator: The colors of the LED indicate mode. Yellow means it is on SLICK and Red on QUILLED.
- STATUS indictor LED.
- Control for GAIN, TONE, and VOLUME.
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Nominal Input Level: -15dBv
- Nominal Output Level: >-15dBv
- Output Impedance (Bypass < 1KΩ): SLICK： < 180KΩ QUILLED： < 290KΩ
- Controls: GAIN, TONE, VOLUME
- Bypass: Buffer bypass
- Connectors: 1/4″Input jack(Mono), 1/4″Output jack(Mono)
- Tube Type: 12AX7×1
- Current Consumption: 400mA @ 12VAC “Real Sound” AC Adapter
- Dimensions:(W×H×D) 5.25 " W x 6.50" H x 3" D (Top of Tube enclosure)
- Weight: (Without AC Adapter) 741 g 1.63Ib.
- Accessories: Including an adapter meeting local standard of safety..
- Totally Solid Brushed Stainless Steel enclosure.