Mars Effects USA
Housed in a full metal casing with reliable parts, this is great item to hone in your tone or record through. The company does not supply a full blown manual to keep the costs low, but the functions are easy to operate and self explanatory.
Most of the specs are noted below, but the Performer features:
- Dual Inputs (Clean and Overdrive).
- Effects Loop w/FX mix for external effects. Switch effects on/off.
- DI outputs to mixer.
- Aux output for direct recording.
- EQ adjustment with on/off switch.
- Overdrive option w/color balancing.
- Headphone in.
- Tuner out.
- Mute switch.
- Comes supplied w/ it's own power adaptor, so no battery drain (and does not take them)
- Compact enough to take anywhere and a lot of options here at a great price
- Clean and Overdrive Control - Gain (Drive) Volume for Drive and Clean
- Master control -FX Loop mode
- EQ Frequency Low, Mid, High adjusters with on/off switch
- Deep/Bright/Notch (Switch)
- Overdrive color (Switch)
- Dual input 1 & 2
- Tuner Out
- FX Loop w Phase in/out switch.FX Mix Knob (Parallel to Series) + FX Crossover on/off (Switch)
- AUX Input (Stereo)
- Headphone in
- Line Out
- DI Output (Balanced) with Ground switch
- Input Stomp switch
- FX Loop Stomp switch
- Mute all Stomp switch
- Full Metal casing
- Power Comsumption: 24V DC 42 ma
- Adaptor supplied 24V 100ma
- Dimensions: 8 " H x 9.25" W x 2.25" D