The MB7 Booster pedal has a cool, compact design and combines a useful clean boost (very handy for helping you stand out when taking a solo) with a 7-band graphic EQ (to tailor your bass tone to perfection)!
A clean boost of up to +20 dB instantly gives you more clean headroom any time you need it.
7-band graphic EQ
The seven-band graphic EQ is very useful for modifying the tone of your instrument, giving you an sound option at the press of a switch. The adjustable frequencies range from 40 Hz to 4 kHz, giving you powerful control of your bass tone, even for 5 and 6-string basses. Each band can be boosted or cut over a +/-16dB range. This can also be used to help eliminate unwanted feedback when playing acoustic instruments.
Like all our pedals, the features “true bypass”: that means that when the distortion is “off”, your signal goes directly from the input jack to the output jack without any degradation of audio quality.
100% Made in Italy / top-quality components
The MB7 Booster features high-quality components for the best quality sound, and is 100% Made in Italy.
- Boost Gain Level: from 0 to +20 dB
- 7-band graphic EQ (+/- 16dB): 40, 80, 250, 400, 1200, 2000, 4000 Hz
- Power requirements: +9/+12VDC or standard 9V battery
- Input: mono ¼” jack
- Input impedance: 1 Mohm /6 Vpp
- Output: mono ¼” jack
- Output impedance: 470 ohm /6 Vpp
- (2012-09-10) Markbass MB7 (EQ toggle on off - Fretless Warwick) by Premier Guitar
- (2012-09-10) Markbass MB7 (EQ toggle on off - Jazz bass) by Premier Guitar