- Use as an amplifier selector.
- Avoid the tap dance when turning on multiple pedals by running them through the loop and turn them all on at once.
- Use as a tuner out. Most tuners are heavily buffered and are heavy offenders of tone degradation. Run the tuner into a loop and only have it on when you need it.
- Run pedals that have heavy tone coloring properties when bypassed in the loop to make it true bypass.
- Works with or without power. The power jack only powers the LED indicators.
- Powered by 9V battery or "Boss style" adapter.
- Completely true bypass switching.
- Painted gray hammertone finish.
- Quality Neutrik 1/4" jacks.
No forum threads about this effect yet.