Avoid the tapdance when turning on a series of pedals. Put them in a loop and put them all in your signal path with only one switch.
- Have a pedal with a buffer that's coloring your sound in a negative way when it's off? Connect it through a loop for easy true bypass switching.
- Use as a tuner out to mute your signal while tuning.
- Switch between amplifiers by using the send of the loop and the out jack as an A/B box.
- True Bypass.
- Small pedalboard footprint of only 4 3/8" x 2 3/8".
- 9V Battery or 9V 2.1mm "barrel jack" negative ground adapter.
- Disconnect your cord from the input jack when finished to extend battery life.
- The power is only for the indicator LED's. The switching is passive and requires no power to operate.
No forum threads about this effect yet.