- 60 Hz
- 30 Hz
Pressing low end that’s almost too heavy to hold, The Mantic Conceptual DENSITY HULK power-lifts sub tech to the next level.
Not only the first boutique clone of the infamous Meatbox, the DENSITY HULK flexes improvements over the original that make this box more juiced and road-ready than the Tour de France: a heavy-duty 3pdt footswitch for clean, true bypass switching, alpha potentiometers, the modern standard 9v barrel power jack, high grade Switchcraft input and output jacks, premium hand etched PCB populated with top-shelf components, extra-bright Ultra-Violet LED, and a polished metal knob guard. Each DENSITY HULK is completely hand soldered, assembled, and tested in the U.S.A, ensuring military-grade reliability certain to withstand the ‘roid-raged rigors of even the most hypertrophic of tours.
- Only premium quality components on a hand-etched, hand-soldered PCB.
- Mechanical True-Bypass via heavy duty 3pdt footswitch
- Rugged construction using lightly polished, hand stamped, New Sensor enclosures
- Dry Output jack
- 9v DC center-negative barrel jack (Boss style)
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 3.7" x 1.18"
- (2012-07-31) Mantic DENSITY HULK teaser demo by Mantic Effects
- (2013-11-15) Mantic Effects DESTINY HULK boutique Meatbox Clone guitar pedal demo by Gearmanndude