Interesting mix between an envelope filter with a Bitcrusher. The 8-Bit-Tron allow a wide range of effects suitable for funky lo-fi sounds.
- F (Fréquency): Controls the sampling frequency
- R (Range): Sets how much the filter moves in response to the input signal.
- SWITCH: Hi/Lo Sets the frequency range in which the filter moves
- 1/4" input and output jacks
- True Bypass
- No internal battery clip
- CNC etched finish.
- Standard 9 volt boss type power supply.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...