- Input Volume
- controls the input level of the effect. At higher gain settings a lot of effects can go into overdrive or distortion.
- Output Volume
- controls the output volume of the effect
- Output Mix
- controls the mix of dry/wet signal
- Phaser Resonance
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- Phaser Frequency
- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- LFO Rate
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- LFO Depth
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- LFO Mode 1/2/3
- CV In
- Right/Mono Output
- Left/stereo Output
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...
phaze2 phase2 phase 2 phaze-II phase-II