Malekko Heavy Industry
Introducing Charlie Foxtrot signature pedal for Peter Holmström (The Dandy Warhols).
Charlie Foxtrot is a digital buffer/granular pedal with both auto-capture and manual-capture of the input signal. Playback and capture can be manipulated through several parameters: The six knobs control the size of the buffer, duration of repeats, pitch mode, threshold, mix, and preamp level. The first four parameters can be controlled simultaneously via an expression pedal or CV input in either forward or reverse direction, giving it a unique edge over other effects in this vein.
Charlie Foxtrot Features include:
- Buffer/Grain Size - Adjustable or random buffer/grain size from approximately 20msec to .6msec
- Duration - Adjustable or random repeat duration from approx. 100 msec to 10 sec.
- Four different Pitch Modes & Random - “Stutter” (no pitch modulation), “Up” (pitch is modulated in the up direction with a randomized speed and amount of modulation, “Down” (pitch is modulated in the down direction with a randomized speed and amount of modulation, “Both” (pitch is modulated in both up and down directions with a randomized speed and amount of modulation) and “Random” (this mode selects between the first four modes at random, but biased toward Stutter)
- Threshold - Set the threshold for auto-capture of input data. All the way CW is manual trigger mode. With the knob all the way CCW, input will continuously capture at the end of each duration.
- Mix - Set the mix from 100% dry to 100% wet.
- Preamp Level - Attenuate or amplify input signal. Unity is at approx. 12 o'clock.
- (2015-10-16) Malekko Heavy Industry Charlie Foxtrot Teaser by Malekko Heavy Industry
- (2015-12-09) Malekko - Charlie Foxtrot by Kayzer
- (2016-02-03) MALEKKO - CHARLIE FOXTROT W/ NATHAN JR. by Malekko Heavy Industry
- (2016-02-06) MALEKKO - Charlie Foxtrot by Pedals Fusion
- (2016-02-11) Ambient guitar - GFI System Clockwork delay & Malekko Charlie Foxtrot by Pedals Fusion
- (2016-03-07) Malekko charlie foxtrot DIGITAL BUFFER/GRANULAR PEDAL by tokiony
- (2016-04-07) Clip 1 - Size Noon, Duration 2-00, Mode Up & Down, Preamp 1-30, Mix Noon, Threshold 9-00 by Premier Guitar
- (2016-04-07) Clip 2 - Size Min, Duration 9-00, Mode Stutter, Preamp Max, Mix 3-00, Threshold 9-00 by Premier Guitar
- (2016-04-07) Clip 3 - Size 9-00, Duration Noon, Mode Random, Preamp 1-00, Mix 1-00, Threshold Min by Premier Guitar
- (2016-04-07) Clip 4 - Size 9-00, Duration 1-30, Mode Up, Preamp Noon, Mix Noon, Threshold Min by Premier Guitar