The Sonic Tailor is a limited edition Germanium overdrive with blend-able midrange boost.
An original design that offers colourful overdrive with a distinctive Germanium character. The Sonic Tailor excels at vintage style 70's midrange based overdrive but, thanks to its extensive eq controls, it has the ability to dial in a range of tones.
The Sonic Tailor is great at providing treble-booster-style tones into a clean amp. Thus eliminating the need for a loud, overdriven amp. It is also a master of boosted fixed wah style tones.
The Sonic Tailor has a high input impedance and low output impedance which makes it play nice with buffered signal chains, wireless units and switching devices. The Sonic Tailor uses True bypass switching.
- Top mounted Jacks and DC socket
- High input impedance and low output impedance
- NOS Germanium transistor
- Volume, Gain, Treble, Bass, Frequency and Mix Controls
- 9-18V DC centre negative adapter powered
- True Bypass
- 100% Handmade
- (2016-10-07) Magnetic Effects Sonic Tailor by Magnetic Effects
- (2016-10-09) Magnetic Effects Sonic Tailor by Magnetic Effects
- (2016-10-22) Magnetic Effects Sonic Tailor - Treble Booster Style Tones by Magnetic Effects