- Mode (PERC/TRS BOW)
- TRS probably stands for Tape Reverse Simulator (/Simulation), so for 'bowed' sounds like violins. It removes the attack-portion of input signals, like the Boss SG-1.
- The Perc-position of the switch is more suited for shorter sounds and short attack times, like percussion.
- Sets the sensitivity of the effect to the input signal.
- Sets the attack speed of the envelope.
- Sets the duration of the envelope.
- Sets the decay speed of the envelope.
No forum threads about this effect yet.