- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the mix of dry/wet signal
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
BJF design guitar phaser pedal
Hand-made in Finland premium quality phaser pedal.
- Unlike most vintage phasers the Tiny Orange Phaser is especially tuned for electric guitar.
- The tone is very musical and balanced thanks to carefully hand matched parts in the circuit.
- With the three controls you can fine-tune the phaser effect to your taste:
- Speed control sets the modulation speed and Resonance adjust the tone of the effect, making it sharper when increased.
- The Mix control works in an unique way and at 12 o'clock it disables the phasing effect. If you turn the Mix control CCW (left) you will get a deep phasing effect. CW rotation (right) will adjust a lighter phasing effect. The Mix control is the key for setting phaser tone from mild into deep effect.
- Speed range and amplitude of the internal oscillator are set to allow high phaser speeds without getting erratic.
- You can find classic phasing sounds at about 12 o'clock Speed setting, the lower settings produce a nice floating “Vibe”-type of sound.
- Like all Mad Professor pedals TOP is hand made in Finland using only premium components, to give years of trouble free operation with superb musical tone.
- SPEED: controls the speed of modulation
- RESONANCE: sets the resonance (tone) of the effect
- MIX: no effect at 12 o'clock, CW and CWW settings controls the depth of two different phase tones
- Supply voltage range: 8 to 10VDC
- Current consumption at 9VDC: 26mA
- Input inpedance: 500K Ohm's
- Output impedance: 1K Ohm's
- Complete bypass (true bypass)
No forum threads about this effect yet.