BJF design music tremolo pedal
Hand-made in Finland premium quality tremolo pedal.
Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo (MYT) is a true sine wave tremolo effect designed for tremolo tones from the of 50's type soft swing to deep modulation with great playability, regardless of tremolo depth or speed.
Strength of incoming signal is modulated by a sinusoidal oscillator, just like in the early amps, and modulation bias is set to give symmetrical modulation.
This gives a very musical tremolo effect that blend very well with both clean and distorted guitar tones.
The MYT has a level control that allows you to even boost the signal for a more powerful effect.
Like all Mad Professor pedals MYT is hand made in Finland using only premium components, to give years of trouble free operation with superb musical tone.
- SPEED: controls the speed of modulation
- DEPTH: controls the depth from barely noticeable to almost full on/off
- LEVEL: is primarily meant to balance level effect on and off- sometimes you need to have a slight boost because the tremolo effect cuts density of sound through pulsating
- Supply voltage range: 7,5 to 15VDC
- Current consumption at 9VDC: 5,5 mA
- Input inpedance: 340K Ohm's
- Output impedance: 1K Ohm's
- Complete bypass (true bypass)
- (2008-12-06) Guitar Effects Pedal Demo: Analogman Chorus & Phase 90 / Mad Professor Tremolo/ Strat by mrcali68
- (2009-04-08) Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo pedal demo w Kingbee Guitars Tele & Fender Blues Jr by Gearmanndude
- (2009-07-30) Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo Demo - Tone Factor.com by Tone Factor
- (2010-07-08) Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo Pedal by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2012-06-19) Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo demo by Jarmo Hynninen by Mad Professor
- (2012-10-03) Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo by Mad Professor
- (2012-12-24) Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo by Prymaxe