Dynamic overdrive and a delay in one small pedal.
Bluebird Overdrive Delay (BODD) is a compact, easy to use overdrive delay pedal. The Bluebird Overdrive Delay combines of two of the most popular effects in one pedal.
The overdrive section is extremely touch sensitive. Like the best boutique amps, the Bluebird lets you determine the amount of breakup by how hard you strike the strings with your pick, and/or by adjusting the volume knob on your guitar. The Bluebird can add this level of expressiveness to any clean or slightly overdriven amplifier.
IMPORTANT: For best results you should not use a buffered pedal between your instrument and the Bluebird.
Build the Mad Professor way: small footprint and big tone.
Volume: This knob sets the overall output level of the pedal.
Distortion: When using medium to low output pickups, and with the distortion set at its lowest level, the Bluebird can be used as a clean equalizer and delay. At higher drive levels, the pedal will produce medium distortion with lower output pickups, and heavier sounds with higher output pickups.
Hint: lower distortion levels allow greater dynamic response.
Tone: This is a boost/cut “shelving” type equalizer that controls the amount of high end, operating somewhere between a bright switch and the treble control on most amplifiers.
Delay: This is a boost/cut “shelving” type equalizer that controls the amount of high end, operating somewhere between a bright switch and the treble control on most amplifiers.
Bass: This is a boost/cut shelving type equalizer that controls the low end, just above resonance of a standard 4x12 cabinet.
Repeats: This pot adjusts the amount of repeats or feedback.
Delay Time 1 and 2: These allow you to set two independent delay times.
- Current consumption: 47mA@9V (DC adapter recommended)
- Voltage range: 7,5-12 V, 9 V 100mA preferred
- Input impedance: 140K
- Output drive capability: 25K Ohms
- Complete true bypass and input of circuit grounded in bypass
- (2012-12-18) Mad Professor Bluebird Overdrive Delay demo by Marko Karhu by Mad Professor
- (2013-01-28) Mad Professor - Bluebird Overdrive - Oldschool 21 :: THE SKINNY :: AT NAMM 2013 by SkinnyMusicTV
- (2013-02-05) Mad Professor BLUEBIRD OVERDRIVE DELAY by Prymaxe
- (2013-02-28) Mad Professor : Bluebird Overdrive/Delay by Burgerman666
- (2013-03-05) Mad Professor Little Green Wonder and Bluebird Overdrive Delay stack demo by Marko Karhu by Mad Professor
- (2013-04-15) Mad Professor: SILVER SPRING REVERB w/Bluebird OD by Burgerman666
- (2013-05-09) ??????New Gear Showcase?Mad Professor / Bluebird Overdrive Delay by digimartnet
- (2013-10-14) Mad Professor Bluebird Overdrive Delay rock tones by Marko Karhu by Mad Professor
- (2016-05-02) MAD PROFESSOR - BLUEBIRD OVERDRIVE by Goldmusicsrl