Big Tweedy Drive - the tone that deserved the label "Classic"
Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive captures one of the most sought after tones among the vintage amplifiers. Big Tweedy Drive will deliver the iconic snarly bite and the rich saturation of the late 50Â´s American amplifier.
World class tone that fits beautifully into a surprisingly broad range of genres!
High Powered Tweed Twin
Fender high power tweed Twin was made from 1957 to 1960. It has become the most sought after vintage amplifier, because it is one of the best sounding amplifiers of all times. It has been used by players such as Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, Joe Bonamassa and the late Rory Gallagher
Just like the original Fender Tweed Twin from the extensive Mad Professor amp collection, the Big Tweedy Drive has the tactile touch sensitivity that players rave about. Simply you determine the amount of breakup with your picking hand or by adjusting the volume knob on your guitar.
Mad Professor (
Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive pedal is voiced after a super rare High Powered Tweed Twin amp. The pedal gives you the highly sought-after vintage tone that has big fat punchy mids and sweet gnarly bite like the late 50´s American amplifiers.
Like the big vintage tweed amps, the Big Tweedy Drive has the same tactile dynamics and touch sensitivity players are raving about: adjust the amount of gain with your picking attack or the guitar volume.
This makes it fit into a surprisingly broad range of genres: jazz, blues, rockabilly, country and rock´n´roll. And find the more modern and higher gain tones by stacking with other pedals or placing the pedal in front of an already distorted amp.
The tone controls help you find your tone when using the pedal with different guitars and amplifiers:
- VOLUME: Sets the output voltage.
- GAIN: Adjusts the amount of distortion.
- TONE: Adjusts high-frequency tone. Adjustment range is from significant high-frequency cut to slight high-frequency boost. The wide spectrum Tone control can either soften the tone or add some brightness to your straight signal.
- PRESENCE: You can fine tune the shimmer and cut with Presence knob that adjusts the upper high end.
- (2016-12-09) Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive demo by Marko Karhu by Mad Professor
- (2016-12-21) Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive demo 2 by Marko Karhu by Mad Professor
- (2016-12-28) Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive demo by Jarmo Hynninen by Mad Professor
- (2016-12-29) Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive Rockabilly demo by Mad Professor
- (2016-12-29) Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive jazzy demo by Mad Professor
- (2017-01-10) Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive by Mike Hermans
- (2017-04-18) Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive demo part 4 by Marko Karhu by Mad Professor
- (2017-04-27) Mad Professor BIG TWEEDY DRIVE, demo by Pete Thorn by Pete Thorn
- (2017-04-28) Pete Thorn is playing with the Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive pedal by Mad Professor
- (2017-06-12) MAD PROFESSOR BIG TWEEDY by Txirula Tube
- (2017-07-06) Big Tweedy Drive / Mad Professor / VintageandRare.com / Gear Demo by Vintage & Rare
- (2017-08-11) Test: Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive by arielpozzo
- (2017-10-30) Mad Professor Predriver into Big Tweedy Drive demo by Marko Karhu by Mad Professor
- (2017-11-02) Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive by Ben Granfelt by Mad Professor
- (2018-01-19) Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive by Sam Vilo