This pusher deals in pure power! He is a small yet persuasive friend to have, and he packs a mighty stash. Whether you want to push your tube amp into natural overdrive or you just need to lift your solos above the sound level of the rest of the band; The Pusher can always deliver the pharmaceutical grade clean goods! It also works great as an extra kick going into your favourite overdrive or distortion pedals colouring your lead sound with some clarity, slight compression and loads of sustain.
The Pusher offers a +15 decibel boost in a small package so it won't take up much space on your pedal board. The boost is basically clean adding some clarity, definition and slight compression to your sound, much like a real tube amp does when it's not yet pushed into an overdrive state. True bypass switching makes sure that your tone stays intact when the Pusher is turned off.
- +15 decibel boost
- Small chassis that won't take up much space on your pedal board.
- Quality components.
- True bypass switching.
- Attenuates down to 0dB
- Chassis dimensions (W/D/H): 1.5" x 3.7" x 1.3" (3.8mm x 9.4mm x 3.2mm)
- Weight: 130 g. (4.58 oz.)
- Neutrik jacks
- True bypass switching
- Battery type: none
- Adaptor type (not included): Standard 9V DC (center negative)
- Power consumption: 9VDC/5mA
- (2016-10-12) Casual The Pusher Jam | Mads Reinhold by LunaStone
- (2016-11-01) Pushing the Envelope of Boosting by LunaStone
- (2016-09-06) The Pusher - Strat - Clean Boost Jam by lunastone
- (2016-09-06) The Pusher - Strat - Post Drive Boost by lunastone
- (2016-09-06) The Pusher - Strat - Pre Drive Boost by lunastone
- (2016-09-06) The Pusher - Strat - Clean Boost by lunastone
- (2017-04-01) LunaStone The Pusher Review by Premier Guitar