The newest member of the Lunastone Family is a collaboration between Lunastone and Danish guitarist Søren Andersen. The effect is built around the Lunastone True Overdrive - Big Fella circuit, but has a bigger interface for a higher amount of control.
- The Drive switch (far-most to the right) switches the overdrive circuit in and out.
- The second switch Od2 / Od1 (in the middle), switches between the Od2, and the slightly lower gained Od1 suitable for a classic rhythm/lead combination with separate gain knobs for the two stages.
- The Boost switch (far-most to the left) controls the +15dB boost circuit, which can be used independently, or in combination with the drive circuit.
- The toggle switch in the boost section, reverses the order of the boost and drive circuit.
The Three Stage Rocket is expected around the 16'th of November (2015), but available for pre-orders.
- (2015-12-07) Three Stage Rocket / Lunastone / Soren Andersen Signature / VintageandRare.com by Vintage & Rare
- (2016-06-30) Anders Bo Three Stage Rocket, from Secret Lab by LunaStone
- (2016-08-03) Lunastone Three Stage Rocket Overdrive by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2016-10-18) Soren Andersen spent some time in our lab, co-designing his very own signature pedal - the LunaStone Three Stage Rocket. He also spends a lot of time on the road rocking out. These days, he does exactly that with Glenn Hughes! We caught him in San Diego by LunaStone
- (2017-02-08) Three Stage Rocket - the heart of the board :-) Soren Andersen Music your TSR design is killer. Martin Klaja, awesome playing. You rock! by LunaStone