STATE OF THE ART INTERNALLY CHARGED PUMPED 16VDC HIGH HEADROOM CUSTOM
Hi Volt is an extremely powerful, fully saturated, mid to high gain JFET unit. Through much experimentation, the Hi Volt offers a cascaded, multiple JFET design. Internally charge pumped to 16VDC feeding a âÂ€ÂœpostâÂ€Â 16 volt, high headroom, custom tuned, active three-band eq.Â
With its generous amount of gain on tap, the Hi Volt gives you a diverse palate of everything from blues to metal, Marshall to Mesa and so on. When playing chord, the distortion remains tight and focused. When playing single note lines, they are supported and carried by Hi Volts beautifully, rounded low end and its amp-like precision to your pick attack.Â
The Hi Volt can take an amp of any size and give it an unprecedented amount of depth and mass. It works exceptionally well with both single coil and humbucking pickups.
- POST Three-band active eq / Internally Charge Pumped 16VDC
- True Bypass switching, making sure your signal is preserved when the effect is off
- Power requirements: 9VDC, center negative adapter/ 9V battery / 20mA Current Draw
- Made in USA
- Volume: Controls the overall output of the effect. Theres a lot of it on tap too. Youll find unity gain between the effected and bypassed signal around 10:00-11:00.
- Gain: Controls the distortion amount of the effect. Around 9:00 is good for a nice, bluesy lead. 1:00 for a tight, hard rock rhythm and 3:00 for a tight and saturated assault.
- Treble: The Treble knob will add or subtract presence to the effected signal. Rolling back around 10:00 will give a darker, rounder sound, while moving around 2:00 will add clarity.
- Middle: The Middle knob will add body to the effected signal. Keep it around the 2:00 will give an even, focused sound, while rolling back around 9:00 will produce a âÂ€ÂœscoopedâÂ€Â effect.
- Bass: The Bass knob will add mass and low end to the effected signal. Theres plenty to go around, so even at 9:00, theres already a âÂ€ÂœfullâÂ€Â sub frequency happening. Turn it to 2:00 to really push some air.
- (2014-02-23) Lovepedal HI VOLT CUSTOM #1 by Lovepedal
- (2014-02-28) Hi Volt by Lovepedal by Sam Vilo
- (2014-03-01) Lovepedal Hi Volt Custom 1 by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2014-03-04) Lovepedal Hi Volt, less gain by Sam Vilo
- (2014-03-10) Lovepedal Hi-Volt guitar pedal demo with Gibson SG & Fender Blues Jr by Gearmanndude
- (2014-04-30) Love Pedal - Dover Drive, Bone Tender & Hi Volt.... by RobChappers
- (2014-09-01) #Lovepedal - Hi Volt | Distortion / Overdrive | only at: #bneffects #lavacable #retrocoil powered by: by BN Effects
- (2015-03-26) Another RUBY on the way. Killin NEW version of our Hi Volt series.. by Lovepedal
- (2015-04-22) Lovepedal HI VOLT RUBY by Lovepedal
- (2015-05-21) @lovepedalcustomeffects - Hi Volt with @suprousa - Thunderbolt. Played by @donnysuhendra by BN Effects
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...