As a guitarist for over 30 years, one effect I absolutely loathed was chorus. Until a buddy lent me his vintage CE1... I was knocked out by the warmth and subtle chorusing tone and found it did indeed add another pleasing dimension to my sound whether I was cranked up through my 68 PLEXI or blowing through my Tweed Twin!
Everything else I had tried in the “chorus” arena flat-out got under my skin and had to go! So after about a year or so discussing my idea for a “CE-1 like” but usable, bluesman’s chorus with a couple of the top modulation experts in the industry we came up with the Butterfly Kiss.
A gentle warm kiss of chorus that will get out of the way when you need it too and become overpowering in the most beautiful way.
A chorus for guys that hate chorus?
Yes, it is true...
- Classic, touch sensitive, CE-1 and beyond tones..
- True Bypass switching, making sure your signal is preserved when the effect is off
- +9VDC center negative adapter or 9V battery / Current draw 55mA typical / *Isolated power supply recommended*
Designed and manufactured by a “very smart group of people” alongside musicians to create the perfect balance of touch, tone, feel, reliability and grace.
- PACE – Master speed control
- SPAN – Smooth width control
- TINT – Active tone shaping control
- MASS – Wet – Dry MIX control
- (2016-02-17) Butterfly Kiss Custom Chorus by Lovepedal
- (2016-05-28) Lovepedal - Butterfly Kiss (Chorus) with Sean Gibson of The Noise Reel by Sean Gibson
- (2016-08-21) Lovepedal - Butterfly Kiss (chorus) - 2 minute mix by The Noise Reel