Loud Button Electronics
The Morphine Dream is the coolest pedal to hit the market since the WTF. A dreamy, psychedelic eight-stage phaser with fuzzy vintage distortion up-front, this pedal sounds almost 40-years-old! Speed changes are done with an organic ramping effect that nicely simulates a rotating speaker. Many tones are in this box, from watery "Woodstock-style" vibe to insane flanged distortion and everything in between.
4 foot switches control the following:
- Normal/Effect (electronic true bypass)with LED Indicator
- Fuzz On/Off
- Shallow/Deep with LED Indicators
- Slow/Fast with LED Indicators
The foot switches eliminate the six-position preset switch which was standard on the AP-7. This will give the user total control over every aspect of the circuit.
- 18v circuit that runs on a standard external 9VDC supply (there is no provision for batteries)
- Hand-built and designed in the United States, this pedal contains three circuit boards and over 200 parts. It's wired with aerospace-grade Teflon-jacketed, silver plated wire.
- Metal Neutrik In/Out Jacks
- Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant