The Snowjob is a dual mode underdrive (props to Phillipe from Caroline Guitar Co for the help with the terminology).
An underdrive is similir to overdrive but it gets up under your tone and fills in the space between the notes.
The first mode (toggle to the left) is extremely transparent, almost boost like, while the second mode (toggle to the right) has a bit more musically pleasing harmonic content.
- (2013-12-28) Lotus Pedal Designs SNOWJOB Dual Mode Underdrive by Lotus Pedals
- (2014-01-09) Snowjob Underdrive - Lotus Pedal Designs by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2014-01-16) Lotus Pedals - Snowjob (Underdrive) played with a Strat by Pedal Projects
- (2014-01-16) Here's a clip of the @lotuspedals Snowjob which is an underdrive, as supposed to an overdrive. The little switch either makes it clip or just clean boost. Both settings sound good for what they do but I personally prefer when it clips the signal. Full vi by Pedal Projects
- (2014-01-16) Lotus Pedals - Snowjob & THD+N played with a Les Paul by Pedal Projects
- (2014-05-14) Lotus Pedals Snowjob Demo By Lance Seymour by GearTalkChannel
- (2014-10-15) L.A. AMP SHOW 2014: Lotus Pedals Snowjob Underdrive & Tremolo by SeanPierceJohnson
- (2014-10-17) Lotus Pedals, Snowjob Underdrive by JoesPedals1
- (2015-05-13) Demo by Beardtone. Snowjob and Greer Amplification Southland. by Lotus Pedals
- (2015-06-06) Lotus Pedal Designs Snowjob Underdrive by PedalOfTheDay
- (2017-10-20) Lotus Pedal Designs Snowjob Ge Underdrive Effects Pedal Demo Video by PedalOfTheDay