A simple, yet eloquent, digital reverb designed to emulate a classic spring reverb from amps long since gone. Featuring two controls, one for glamor and one for intensity. The glamor control allows the user to dial in just the right amount of sparkle, from a deep, rich tone full of low end, to a bright, crisp, almost shimmering effect. The intensity control lets you set the level of effect from a mellow fullness to a sixties surf-esque overload.
- (2013-07-10) Lotus Pedals ICEVERB by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2013-08-07) Summer NAMM '13 - Lotus Pedal Design Iceverb Reverb, THD+N Fuzz, & Yellow Delay Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2013-10-28) Lotus Pedals Iceverb reverb guitar pedal demo with Kingbee Stratocaster by Gearmanndude
- (2014-04-25) Lotus Pedal Designs ICEVERB Reverb by popintothechemist
- (2014-09-29) Lotus Pedals :: Iceverb :: GearDemoGram by Gear Demo Gram
- (2014-11-23) Lotus Pedals FK CNCR Iceverb by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2016-02-27) #Repost @reallybenwalker with @repostapp. ??? Apparently this little amp gets too loud for iPhone microphones. Just goofing around with the @lotuspedals Iceverb again. by Lotus Pedals