The EPSi is a DSP powered effects processor. It uses convolution to produce reverb sounds. The impulse responses used to generate the effects are stored on an included SD Card. The SD Card lists 114 sounds from acoustic spaces to spring and plate reverbs to various special FX sounds. More impulses can be added to the collection. The EPSi supports standard WAV files.
The EPSi has a high impedance input where a guitar can be plugged in directly and it also has an analog zero latency dry path.
The EPSi is firmware upgradable via the SD Card.
- Up to 6 seconds of convolution
- Comes with more than 100 sounds
- Best sounding springs, plates and acoustic spaces
- Never heard before FX sounds
- Use your own impulse responses
- Small rugged stomp box
- (2014-01-05) EPSi Presentation by Logidy
- (2014-02-05) Logidy EPSi Convolution Reverb Pedal Review by Tonefiend
- (2014-02-18) EPSi Firmware Version C by Logidy
- (2014-02-26) Logidy EPSI Convolution Reverb by JustNickMusic
- (2014-10-18) ZOOM G3 with Logidy EPSi by FrugalGuitarist
- (2017-09-12) Logidy EPSi by deniki4