Handmade overdrive that simulates the sound of a tube amplifier used at high volume.
Creates a soft, versatile and warm sound, very bluesy or rock, emphasizing the mids and giving some nice saturation.
It is a modded Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer, just like many overdrives today: Boss SD1, Maxon OD808, Mesa Boogie Grid Slammer, MXR ZW44,...Customization possibilities:
- Asymmetric clipping:
- More style ZW44 MXR, Boss or other overdrives
- Silicon diodes for smoother clipping.
- integrated JRC4558D
- Symmetrical clipping:
- Original Tube Screamer like
- Led diodes or germanium diodes.
- Any compatible operating as TL072, RC4558 or others.
- True Bypass. (3PDT)
- standard 9V power. Boss type with negative center.
- Alpha pots.
- Metal Film resistors (1% tolerance).
- 9V battery connector.
- Hammond aluminum box.
- Capacitors: Wima and Panasonic.
- custom design
- No wires: pots and jacks are mounted on the PCB
- (2016-04-22) LME EvOverdrive by LME Pedals
- (2017-03-21) @alexguitardude playing Steve Ray Vaughan with LME Evoverdrive by LME Pedals