Line 6 (press release January 22, 2015)
Line 6 Unveils Firehawk FX, Combining World-Class Tone with Intuitive Wireless Editing
New guitar multi-effect enables guitarists to get the perfect tone faster than ever
ANAHEIM, Calif.—January 22, 2015—Line 6, Inc. (NAMM room 212A) today introduced Firehawk FX, a powerful new multi-effect guitar processor that combines world-class tone with intuitive wireless editing, so guitarists can get the perfect sound faster than ever before. The Firehawk Remote app for iOS and Android gives guitarists the power to sculpt great tone from the palm of their hand, while over 200 legendary amps and effects—plus a massive online tone library—make it easy to find the right sound for any recording session, rehearsal, or gig.
“Firehawk FX combines so much of what Line 6 has learned in 20 years of developing groundbreaking multi-effects units,” said Marcus Ryle, Chief Strategy Officer at Line 6.
“With Firehawk FX, guitarists get intuitive wireless control, bulletproof build quality, and a collection of the best-sounding and most popular Line 6 amps and effects ever. It’s like a greatest hits pedal that delivers legendary all-star performance along with incredible ease of use.”
Firehawk FX is packed with over 200 amps and effects, giving guitarists powerful flexibility to create their own sound, or reproduce the tones of any recording. From warm vintage classics to high-gain powerhouses, the world’s best amps—including 50 HD models—are included. Firehawk FX is also loaded with inspiring effects, including musthave stompboxes, rare studio effects, and stunning Line 6 originals.
The free Firehawk Remote app for iOS and Android* makes it easier than ever to create the perfect tone. Guitarists can craft elaborate signal chains, fine-tune hundreds of tone parameters, and connect with a massive online community of guitarists—all from their phone or tablet. The Line 6 cloud contains a vast library of tones covering dozens of genres and thousands of popular songs. Firehawk Remote lets guitarists create, save and recall an unlimited number of presets, so they can always access the tones they need.
Featuring 1/4” and Variax Digital (VDI) inputs, two outputs, FX loop, USB connectivity and ultra-low latency, Firehawk FX is an ideal guitar recording interface for PC, Mac and iOS**. Guitarists can quickly dial up the tones used on thousands of hit records, and record with hundreds of studio-quality amps and effects.
On stage, Firehawk FX combines powerful tone and intuitive wireless editing with a streamlined design that offers easy access to essential functions. Five footswitches with colored LED rings make it easy to change tones and switch effects on the fly. And the battle-ready construction is more than capable of withstanding the punishment of the road.
Firehawk FX ($629.99 MSRP) will be available in the first quarter of 2015.
- (2015-01-22) Line 6 Firehawk, Variax Standard,Relay 70 & Relay 75 - NAMM 2015 by AndertonsMusic
- (2015-01-23) NAMM 2015 - Line 6 FireHawk - Live Product Demonstation by TMNtv
- (2015-01-23) Line 6 Firehawk FX - Sweetwater at Winter NAMM 2015 by Sweetwater Sound
- (2015-01-25) Amazing Line 6 Medley with FIREHAWK FX & Variax Standard Winter NAMM 2015 '15 by The Tone King
- (2015-01-25) Line 6 Firehawk Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal - NAMM 2015 by Musiciansfriend
- (2015-01-25) LINE 6 Variax Standard, Firehawk FX & Relay G70 G75 Winter NAMM 2015 '15 by The Tone King
- (2015-01-25) **NAMM 2015** Line 6 Firehawk FX Hands-on Demo! by blizzardofed
- (2015-01-28) NAMM 2015: Line 6 Firehawk FX Pedal Demo - AMPED by sonicstate
- (2015-02-03) NAMM '15 - Line 6 Variax Standard, Firehawk FX, Relay G70, & Relay G75 Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2015-02-05) Line 6 Firehawk FX | NAMM SHOW 2015 by baxshopnl
- (2015-02-05) Line 6 introduces the Variax Standard Guitar and Firehawk FX. by Sweetwater Sound
- (2015-04-01) Henry Flury from the Butcher Babies tries Firehawk FX | Line 6 by Line 6
- (2015-04-07) Line 6 Firehawk FX Guitar Processor Review by Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2015-05-15) ??????Line 6?Variax Standard???Firehawk FX????? by musicmasterjp
- (2015-05-26) Firehawk FX Tone Tour | Line 6 by Line 6
- (2015-06-08) Mobile Control - Firehawk FX | Line 6 by Line 6
- (2015-06-08) Connectivity - Firehawk FX | Line 6 by Line 6
- (2015-06-30) Using Firehawk FX As A Recording Interface | Line 6 by Line 6
- (2015-07-13) Amps Sound Check / ????????????meets Line 6 Firehawk FX by digimartnet
- (2015-07-13) ????????????meets Line 6 Firehawk FX by digimartnet
- (2015-07-15) Real-world review: Mick Taylor on the Line 6 Firehawk by GuitaristMag
- (2015-08-10) 10 Reasons to Own a Line 6 Firehawk FX by The Tone King
- (2015-08-12) Line 6 Firehawk FX by guitarworld
- (2015-08-20) Line 6 Firehawk FX Review by DawsonsMusic
- (2015-11-17) ???? Line6 ????? Firehawk FX by BuzzbeeTV
- (2016-01-25) Line 6 Firehawk FX -- UniqueSquared.com by Uniquesquared
- (2016-07-19) Line 6 Firehawk FX Review by iguitarmag
- (2016-08-04) Line 6 Firehawk FX Multi-Effects Processor Overview by Sam Ash
- (2016-08-04) Line 6 Firehawk Remote App by Sam Ash
1 review, average score of
|2017-12-24||Kozmyk||9/10||I thought it would be good but it IS VERY good. This with the Variax is a real Power Tool combination||Only a slight dectectable digital-ness. Much better than just good enough though. DOES make the tea.|