- Bass (Res)
- Mid (Sub)
- Treble (Rate)
The first great sounding professional guitar effects pedals designed to deliver a wide range of cutting edge and legendary effects tones in a programmable stomp box format.
- 16 models of classic and collectible fuzz, distortions and overdrives
- 4 programmable presets Save any four of your favorite settings as presets for instant recall.
- True Bypass switching True bypass switching removes electronics completely from the audio signal path.
- Battery (4x "C" cells provided) or optional AC adapter powered. Compatible with the Line 6 PX-1 Power Adapter.
The DM4 is the first pedal to deliver a wide range of legendary distortion/overdrive-style effects in a programmable, road-ready stompbox. Includes: digital modeling of 16 vintage distortion effects (including models based on* Tube Driver, Rat, Tube Screamer, Big Muff, Fuzz Face, etc.), 4 programmable presets, bass/mid/treble controls for perfect grind or growl, true bypass switching, Expression Pedal input, mono in and out.
- Digital Effects: 16
- Factory Presets: 18
- User Programmable Channels: 4
- Controls: Drive, Bass/Jet Fdbk, Mid/Sub/Comp, Treble/Jet Rate, Volume/Gate
- Additional Controls: Expression Pedal (optional)
- Mono/Stereo: Mono in, Mono out
- Chassis Color: Gold
1 review, average score of
|2015-06-04||Zombie78||8/10||A really good sounding Swiss army knife distortion box! Lots of useable tones + 4 presets to save your favorite overdrive and distortions.||not for people looking for exact, spot on recreations of all the pedals modeled or analog purists.|