- Delay Time
- A (Record/Overdub)
- B (Play/Stop)
- C (Play Once)
- Tap Tempo (1/2 Speed / Reverse)
The first great sounding professional guitar effects pedals designed to deliver a wide range of cutting edge and legendary effects tones in a programmable stomp box format.
- 3 programmable presets and on-board Tap Tempo
- True Bypass switching, so your direct tone is exactly that; direct from your guitar to your amp
- Expression Pedal Input - for real time control of all effect settings
- DL4 runs in discrete stereo, both inputs and outputs, so Left stays left and Right stays right. (Loop Sampler sums signal to mono)
- Runs from batteries (Heck, we even include a set) or optional power adapter.
The DL4 Delay Modeler offers you an incredible array of sounds, from a tube driven, tape loop echo (complete with adjustable wow and flutter), through 24 bit squeaky clean digital echo, to real-time reverse delay. Not only that, but you've got complete programmable control over all aspects of the sound in the studio and on the stage. Incredibly simple to use, it's an amazingly powerful tool offering you delay effects never before available in a single box.
The DL4 offers: Digital modeling based on* 15 of those vintage delay and echo effects you've always yearned for. Including: EP-1 Tube Echoplex, EP-3 solidstate Echoplex, Space Echo, Deluxe Memory Man, Reverse delay , Rhythmic delay, Dynamic delay and many more!
Our Loop Sampler includes 14 seconds of memory + 800ms of Pre-delay (sort of a delay within a delay), and features half speed and/or reverse overdubbing, and more...
- Digital Effects: 16
- Factory Presets: 18
- User Programmable Channels: 3
- Controls: Effect Selector, Delay Time, Repeats, Tweak, Tweez, Mix
- Additional Controls: Tap Tempo (included), Expression Pedal (optional)
- Mono/ Stereo: Stereo in, Stereo out (Loop Sampler sums signal to mono)
- Chassis Color: Green
7 reviews, average score of
|2015-12-12||wiendahl||6/10||this thing was great for me as a practice and performance tool for many years. i never used the delay models much because i was always||using the looper though. eventually upgraded to the boomerang III so that i could have different loops going at the same time.|
|2015-06-13||chambs89||10/10||The very best Line 6 has to offer. Love it.||Cannot switch between delays and sampler without turning knob but it really isn't that big of an issue.|
|2015-06-11||hengus||7.5/10||Good delays and looper quantizes well. Like the big knobs, make it useful to switch on the fly. Can have software and hardware issues though||...|
|2015-02-24||Zombie78||9/10||An awesome delay that can cover a lot of needs in one pedal.||I wish the loop time was longer and that the looper had its own dedicated footswitch.|
|2014-04-07||pizrocks||8/10||best looper ever at this price range||...|