Our latest development is a non-expendable volume pedal that works with a very precise Hall effect sensor instead of a "normal" potentiometer. A Hall sensor is a special magnetic detector named after the physicist Edwin Hall. With this device you can very accurately meter the volume, so the pedal controls the signal from mute to 100% and more without altering the sound. As usually in our products, the whole thing happens with as little hum or noise as possible.
- (2015-08-07) While we were cutting this little video, the counter passed 1.000.000! And the pedal still works as new. www.volume-pedal.com by Lehle
- (2015-08-13) The Lehle Mono Volume by Lehle
- (2015-11-23) Luke Cyrus using the LEHLE MONO VOLUME with his lapsteel by Lehle
- (2016-02-10) Lehle Mono Volume Pedal by shnobel
- (2016-03-31) Boss Rocker Volume vs Lehle Mono Volume Pedal by shnobel
- (2016-12-07) LEHLE visits Archive and talks with guitar tech "JP" about the MONO VOLUME by Lehle
- (2017-01-21) "I like the feel of them! It feels great!" says Carl Verheyen as he tested the LEHLE MONO VOLUME at our NAMM booth. Stop by and check out the new STEREO VOLUME and MONO VOLUME 90 as well! www.volume-pedal.com by Lehle