Our latest development is a non-expendable volume pedal that works with a very precise Hall effect sensor instead of a "normal" potentiometer. A Hall sensor is a special magnetic detector named after the physicist Edwin Hall. With this device you can very accurately meter the volume, so the pedal controls the signal from mute to 100% and more without altering the sound. As usually in our products, the whole thing happens with as little hum or noise as possible.
- (2015-08-07) While we were cutting this little video, the counter passed 1.000.000! And the pedal still works as new. www.volume-pedal.com by Lehle
- (2015-08-13) The Lehle Mono Volume by Lehle
- (2015-11-23) Luke Cyrus using the LEHLE MONO VOLUME with his lapsteel by Lehle
- (2016-02-10) Lehle Mono Volume Pedal by shnobel
- (2016-03-31) Boss Rocker Volume vs Lehle Mono Volume Pedal by shnobel