Lastgasp Art Laboratories
The "STEROID O.D. - overload unit" (ST) is an overdrive pedal that can make the sound of overloading an amplifier. Characterized by natural overdrive sound. The "ST" provides a wide range of tone characters with a "TONE" control and "SCULPTING" switch. Low noise design with discrete circuit.
The "ST" is a kind of "overdrive" pedal. Able to push a specific point of the input sound powerfully without destroying it, it makes a smooth, crunchy drive tone.
- From the left; "LEVEL", "TONE" and "GAIN":
- "LEVEL" controls the overall output level when the effect is on.
- "TONE" controls the tone (turn right for enhancing treble).
- "GAIN" controls the overall gain level when the effect is on.
- There are 4 "SCULPTING" switches below the controls: "HIGH", "MID", "LOW" and "LIMITER".
- On the right side, there is an INPUT jack. This jack is also a power switch. When not in use, be sure to unplug the cord from the input jack.
- On the left side, there are jacks for an AC ADAPTER and the OUTPUT.