Lastgasp Art Laboratories
The "SICK PITCH KING JR - oscillo ring modulator" (SPK2) is an effect pedal which creates a discordant sound. Suitable for sound effects requiring metallic sounds.With the "SPK2", you can select the motion form of the frequencies "smooth" or "step". The internal oscillator sound can also be output."SICK PITCH KING" is back with a smaller housing and new functions!
- From the top; "BLEND" and "FREQ":
- "BLEND" controls the mix balance of the input and effect sounds.
- "FREQ" controls the pitch of the oscillator (pitch lowers when turned to the right.)
- The two toggle switches; "OSC" and "FREQ FORM":
- "OSC" switches the sound of internal oscillator out.
- "FREQ FORM" selects the motion form of the frequency (by turning the "FREQ" knob). When "FREQ" is turned, the sound changes smoothly if the position of the switch is down, and the sound changes in steps if the position of the switch is up.
- On the right side, there is an INPUT jack. This jack is also a power switch. When not in use, be sure to unplug the cord from the input jack.
- On the left side, there are jacks for an AC ADAPTER, the OUTPUT and CV PEDALS. The CV PEDAL jack can be connected to a CV pedal for "ADJUST" alterations. If you have a foot CV (expression) pedal, you can control the "ADJUST" function with your foot. Almost all expression pedals can be used in combination with our pedals, but effects will vary depending on the manufacturer. We recommend using the "ROLAND EV-5" for the "SPK2" oscillo ring modulator.
No forum threads about this effect yet.