Lastgasp Art Laboratories
The "RIPPLET input sensitive tremolo" (RP) is an effect pedal in which size of the input affects the speed of the tremolo (in a "tremolo", a tone's amplitude or loudness increases and decreases in a wave-like effect).
Characterized by a very natural wave and soft tone.
When the RP has a stronger input signal, the tremolo speed will increase. Conversely, if the input signal is weak, the tremolo speed will decrease.
- Controls from the left ; "LEVEL" "SENS" and "DEPTH":
- "LEVEL" controls the overall output level when the effect is on.
- "SENS" controls sensitivity to the input signal.
- "DEPTH" controls the sensitivity of the effect.
- On the right side, there is an INPUT jack.
- On the left side, there is an OUTPUT jack.
- There is an AC ADAPTER jack on top of the pedal. Connects the DC 9 volt AC adapter with a 2.1mm barrel-type negative tip.
- (2016-04-13) Pepe - Lastgasp Art Laboratories Ripplet Tremolo Demo by PepeMusicDE