Lastgasp Art Laboratories
The "Hachinana shiki kebadate hizumaseki MODULOSCILLO FUZZ" (87) is a fuzz pedal with a built-in oscillator. The feature of this pedal is a distortion which blends the input signal with an oscillating frequency when the "OSC" is switched on. Also the "MOD" switch enables modulation of the sound. It has a CV PEDAL jack. If you have a cv pedal, you can control the distortion level, the pitch of the oscillator and the speed of the modulation with your foot, - so your performances will gain in depth.
Design motif based on old Japanese Zero-sen plane. "Hachinana shiki" mean "Type 87", kebadate" mean "fuzz" and "hizumaseki" mean "distortion pedal" -so the name means "FUZZ DISTORTION PEDAL TYPE 87".
- The "OSC" switch on the left turns the oscillator on or off.
- The right "MOD" switch turns the modulation on or off.
- "LEVEL" controls the overall output level when the effect is on.
- "FUZZ/FREQ" controls the distortion level when the "OSC." is off and the pitch of the oscillator when the "OSC." is on.
- "SPEED" controls the speed of the modulation when the "MOD" is on.
- The left LED (ON/OFF) will light up when the pedal is enabled. If the light does not work when the footswitch is depressed with the cord connected, replace the battery. The right LED (SPEED) light will go on and off to the speed of modulation when the "MOD" is on.
- On the right side, an INPUT jack and an AC ADAPTER jack. The AC ADAPTER jack connects the DC 9 volt AC adapter with a 2.1mm barrel-type negative tip.
- On the left side, there are jacks for the OUTPUT and CV PEDAL. The FUZZ/FREQ or SPEED jack can be connected to a CV pedal for "FUZZ/FREQ or "SPEED" alterations. If you have a CV or expression pedal, you can control the "FUZZ/FREQ" or "SPEED" with your foot. Almost all expression pedals can be used in combination with our pedals, but effects will vary depending on the manufacturer. We recommend using the "ROLAND EV-5".