The boost that doesn't colour your tone!
This pedal is styled after the classic 60's recording console inputs and has an extremely high input impedance of >5ohm; this allows your guitar pick-ups to do what they should do with no pressure, maintaining the most magnetic field around each string, bringing old worn pick-ups to life!!
The pedal is a clone of the Super Hard On but with an added extra boost section, a jfet mu-amp, otherwise know as the mini-booster. This section, when switched on creates even more boost driving your amp so hard you might think its going to pop...
- ERECT! - This knob controls the amount of boost you require
- Hot/Randy Switch - This switch flicks between the standard boost or the extreme!
Every pedal built by lard effects comes equipped with the highest standard parts listed below:
- Rugged custom etched Die-cast Aluminium enclosure
- Neutrix Fully enclosed Jack Sockets
- 3PDT True Bypass Switch (Mechanical True Bypass)
- Alpha or Bourns Potentiometers for longest life and smooth action
- Boss 9v centre negative 2.1mm Power Option
- Box/Mylar Capacitors - Creates a more detailed Hi-Fi sound
- 1% tolerance metal film Resistors - Minimises interference seen in many older pedals
- Point to Point turret board
- 2 year Warranty
All pedals are built and wired completely by hand to the highest standards, I build pedals for myself and always strive for the most reliable and musically sounding effects!!